Our closed suction catheter is designed to remove bronchial secretions in intubated patients during mechanical ventilation. The product is compatible with all modes of ventilation.
The suction catheter body is designed with scale line, which is easy to observe the safe depth of the sputum aspiration tube. Soft tip helps reduce damage to mucous membranes.
HSI Medical’s Closed Suction System are guaranteed to exceed your expectations, increase your bottom line (profit) and assist rescue workers do their jobs effortlessly.
• 24 or 72 hours of continuous use, for adult or pediatric use
• Better control over infections
• Option to include elbow endotracheal tube adapters of 3.0, 3.5, or 4.0 mm
• Multiple sizes: 5 to 18FR
• Designed for comfort and efficiency
• Available in push switch or luer lock types
• FDA approved